This week's guest:
Kelly Reynolds, Reynolds OBM
After business school and a decade spent on Wall Street, Kelly Reynolds thought there had to be more to life than a terrible commute. Now, as the owner of the Reynolds OBM Agency, she and her team help small businesses grow by getting their ops and finances in shape.
She is also the host of the Sink Handle Podcast where she loves to dole out business advice, with a dose of tough love while keeping the small business panic at bay. She lives in New Jersey (the good part with the beaches) with her husband, son and adorable dog Opie. She loves pretty spreadsheets and people who bring red wine, especially to business meetings and play dates.
In this episode ~
It was a pleasure chatting with Kelly. I fully appreciate her simple, straight forward approach to getting started documenting your numbers and understanding what they mean – and what they don't.
- How taking inventory of her skills shaped what Kelly's business looks like today
- The way she stays accountable in her business
- The basics of getting started with your numbers
- The best way to track your numbers
- Why it's important to confront the fears around the numbers and what it can do for your business
Click to TweetListen in as @sinkhandlekelly shares baby steps to knowing your numbers Click To Tweet @sinkhandlekelly shares how takinging inventory of her skills shaped her business Click To Tweet How @sinkhandlekelly stays accountable in her business Click To Tweet Start documenting your numbers with Know Your Numbers templates from @sinkhandlekelly Click To Tweet
- Start documenting your numbers, nice and easy with Kelly's Know Your Numbers templates
- Our Facebook Group
Connect with Kelly
- Website: https://ReynoldsOBM.com
- Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/reynoldsobm
- LinkedIn: https://www.LinkedIn.com/in/kellyreynoldsobm
- Twitter: https://Twitter.com/sinkhandlekelly
- Instagram: https://www.Instagram.com/reynoldsobm
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Enjoy the episode?
Please consider rating and reviewing the podcast! Your support helps me support more people — just like you — move toward becoming a profitable ceo.
It's easy! Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” I'd love to know what was the most helpful or encouraging about the episode!
While you're there, you can subscribe to the podcast if you haven't already. If you’re not subscribed, you may very well miss out on future episodes. 🙂 Subscribe now!